Byron VA Loans and FHA Home Mortgage Loan info for 2014 - California VA Lender & FHA Lender
VanDyk Mortgage is your source for VA Loans and FHA Loans in Byron. We have been making FHA, VA, Conforming, and Jumbo loans since 1987. VanDyk Mortgage is a Direct Lender. We offer many loan programs for Byron Homebuyers and Byron Homeowners to Purchase and Refinance homes.
- FHA & FHA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- VA & VA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- Conforming & Conforming Jumbo (aka High Balance or Super Conforming)
- Jumbo Loans to $3m
Byron FHA Loans are available up to $625,500 with just 3.5% down payment. The FHA 2014 Loan Limit for Byron is $625,500. Byron FHA Loans that are over $417K up to $625,500 are called FHA Jumbo or FHA High Balance loans.
Byron VA Loans are available up to $1,050,000 with zero down payment. The Byron VA Loan Limit for 2014 is $1,050,000. However, Veterans are not limited to the Contra Costa County Loan limit of $1,050,000 for VA Loans. We also offer VA Jumbo Loans up to $1.5 Million with the appropriate downpayment or equity to reach the VA Guarantee requirements of 25%. Here is one of our posts on how you can get a VanDyk Mortgage VA Loan over your county limit.
Byron Conforming Loans are available up to $625,500. The Byron Conforming Jumbo Loans (aka Conforming High Balance, those over $417,000 and up to $625,500) require a minimum of 10% downpayment or equity.
Byron Home Loan information
FHA Home loans for Byron, California:
- FHA Home Loans require just 3.5% downpayment
- FHA Jumbo Loans up to $625,500 (aka FHA High Balance)
- The $625,500 is the base loan amount - the Byron FHA Loan Limit of $625,500 does not have to include the UFMIP (FHA's Upfront Mortgage Insurance Premium, which is usually financed into your loan amount)
- The Seller can pay up to 6% of your closing and settlement costs.
- Minimum score for most FHA Home Loans is just 620, even on FHA High balance or FHA Jumbo.
- You can receive a gift of funds for your Downpayment and closing costs from Family
- FHA Condominium requirements include at least a 51% owner occupancy ratio, no outstanding lawsuits against the Homeowners Association - call for details.
- FHA Loans allow non-occupying co-borrowers such as parents and siblings.
VA Home Loans for Byron, California:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans can both qualify
- 100% financing up to $1,050,000
- A $625k Byron Home Purchase would require NO down payment
- A $900k Byron Home Purchase would require NO down payment
- VA Loans require no Mortgage Insurance
- VA Loans do require a VAFF (VA Funding Fee), which is usually financed
- Veterans with a 10% or higher VA disability pay no VA Funding fee
- Sellers can pay up to 4% of the VA Buyers closing costs
- VA Loans are available to purchase or refinance Condominiums. Here is more information on VA Condo Loans for Byron
Conforming Home Loans for Byron, California:
- Available up to $625,500 with the Conforming High Balance (aka conforming Jumbo)
- Byron Conforming loans available up to $417,000
- Just 5% down payment required up to $417K
- Now available – NO Monthly PMI Loans up to $417K with 5% downpayment
- Conforming Jumbo Loans over $417K require a minimum of 10% downpayment or up to 90% LTV
- Allow for condominiums, Second Homes, and investment properties
- Call for details on Fico score requirements, down payment requirements, etc
We offer Jumbo Conventional Loans up to $3m - call for details. Please visit our post on Conforming vs Conventional to help explain the difference between these two terms, they are often misused in the media and web. VanDyk Mortgage has been making FHA loans since 1987. We are a HUD recognized Full Eagle FHA DE underwriter and FHA Direct Lender. We are also a VA Lender and VA Jumbo Lender.
We proudly offer a full array of Government, Conventional, and Jumbo loan Options including FHA, VA, USDA, FHA Jumbo, VA Jumbo, VA Refinance, Conventional, Jumbo, VA Condo loans, FHA 2-4 Unit Loans, VA 2-4 Unit Loans, FHA 203K Rehab Loans, 5% down Conventional loans, Conventional Condo's OK to 95%, 95% conventional purchase with ZERO Monthly PMI, and more.
Veterans: We are able to help Veterans with a new home purchase with a VA Loan or VA Jumbo Loan as soon as 2 years after Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, or Short Sale (even sooner if Short Sale involved no late payments). Call Today - get back into homeownership!
--> VA Loan Limits for 2019. Learn More - Up to $726,525 with zero money down VA Jumbo Loan
--> VA Loans over the County VA Loan Limit - yes, we allow this: Read more detail on how to get a VA Loan Over your County VA Loan Limit here VA Loans up to $1.5M!
We serve the entire state of California including: Anaheim, Antioch, Bakersfield, Brentwood, Burbank, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Corona, Coronado, Downtown San Diego, Encinitas, Escondido, Fallbrook, Fremont, Fresno, Hermosa Beach, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Marina Del Rey, Menifee, Monterey, Murrieta, Oakland, Oakley, Oceanside, Ontario, Pasadena , Poway, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Marcos, San Mateo, Santa Ana, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Temecula, Torrance, Ventura, Vista, and all other CA Cities and areas.
We now serve the entire state of Virginia including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, and all other Virginia Cities, Towns and Counties.
We also serve the entire state of Washington including: Auburn, Bellevue, Bellingham, Bonney Lake, Bothell, Bremerton, Des Moines, Edmonds, Everett, Federal Way, Ferndale, Issaquah, Kent, Kirkland, Lacey, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Mercer Island, Mill Creek, Monroe, Montlake Terrace, Mt Vernon, Mukilteo, Olympia, Puyallup, Redmond, Renton, Seatac, Seattle, Silver Lake, Snohomish, Spokane, Sumner, Tacoma, Tumwater, Vancouver, Wenatchee, Woodinville, Yakima and all other WA cities and towns.
All information is subject to change without notice.
Residentional Mortgage Lender registered by the VA Department of Business Oversight
Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee #39449
VanDyk Mortgage is a private company specializing in FHA & VA financing, VanDyk Mortgage Corp is not a government agency. Corp 2449 Camelot Ct SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
copyright 2018 VanDyk Mortgage Corp
Branch address 310 Via Vera Cruz, ste 210 & 211, San Marcos, CA 92078 760-752-4480 direct
NMLS ID: 3035 - VanDyk Mortgage Corp NMLS ID 220268
Brian Skaar - Loan Originator / Branch Manager
NY Disclosure: Website authorization has not been approved by teh New York State Department of Financial Services. Until this website is authorized, no mortgage loan applications for properties located in New York will be accepted through this site.