San Gabriel VA Loans and FHA Home Mortgage Loan info for 2014 - California VA Lender & FHA Lender
VanDyk Mortgage is your source for VA Loans and FHA Loans in San Gabriel. We have been making FHA, VA, Conforming, and Jumbo loans since 1987. VanDyk Mortgage is a Direct Lender. We offer many loan programs for San Gabriel Homebuyers and San Gabriel Homeowners to Purchase and Refinance homes.
- FHA & FHA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- VA & VA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- Conforming & Conforming Jumbo (aka High Balance or Super Conforming)
- Jumbo Loans to $3m
San Gabriel FHA Loans are available up to $625,500 with just 3.5% down payment. The FHA 2014 Loan Limit for San Gabriel is $625,500. San Gabriel FHA Loans that are over $417K up to $625,500 are called FHA Jumbo or FHA High Balance loans.
San Gabriel VA Loans are available up to $687,500 with zero down payment. The San Gabriel VA Loan Limit for 2014 is $687,500. However, Veterans are not limited to the Los Angeles county Loan limit of $687,500 for VA Loans. We also offer VA Jumbo Loans up to $1.5 Million with the appropriate down-payment or equity to reach the VA Guarantee requirements of 25%. Here is one of our posts on how you can get a VanDyk Mortgage VA Loan over your county limit.
San Gabriel Conforming Loans are available up to $625,500. The San Gabriel Conforming Jumbo Loans (aka Conforming High Balance, those over $417,000 and up to $625,500) require a minimum of 10% down-payment or equity.
San Gabriel Home Loan information
FHA Home loans for San Gabriel, California:
- FHA Home Loans require just 3.5% down-payment
- FHA Jumbo Loans up to $625,500 (aka FHA High Balance)
- The $625,500 is the base loan amount - the San Gabriel FHA Loan Limit of $625,500 does not have to include the UFMIP (FHA's Upfront Mortgage Insurance Premium, which is usually financed into your loan amount)
- The Seller can pay up to 3% of your closing and settlement costs.
- Minimum score for most FHA Home Loans is just 620, even on FHA High balance or FHA Jumbo.
- You can receive a gift of funds for your Down-payment and closing costs from Family
- FHA Condominium requirements include at least a 51% owner occupancy ratio, no outstanding lawsuits against the Homeowners Association - call for details.
- FHA Loans allow non-occupying co-borrowers such as parents and siblings.
VA Home Loans for San Gabriel, California:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans can both qualify
- 100% financing up to $687,500
- A $700k San Gabriel Home Purchase would only require $3,125 down-payment
- VA Loans require no Mortgage Insurance
- VA Loans do require a VAFF (VA Funding Fee), which is usually financed
- Veterans with a 10% or higher VA disability pay no VA Funding fee
- Sellers can pay up to 4% of the VA Buyers closing costs
- VA Loans are available to purchase or refinance Condominiums. Here is more information on VA Condo Loans for San Gabriel
- VA Jumbo Loans available for Condo Purchase and Refinance also!
- VA IRRRL Streamlines available for Non-owner and Investment homes
- We do not limit VA Jumbo IRRRL Streamlines to the Los Angeles County VA Loan Limit
Conforming Home Loans for San Gabriel, California:
- Now available – NO Monthly PMI Loans up to $417K with 5% down-payment
- San Gabriel Conforming loans available up to $417,000
- Just 5% down-payment required up to $417K
- Conforming Jumbo Loans available up to $625,500 - AKA Conforming High Balance
- Conforming Jumbo Loans over $417K require a minimum of 10% down-payment or up to 90% LTV
- Allow for condominiums, Second Homes, and investment properties
- Call for details on Fico score requirements, down-payment requirements, etc
We offer Jumbo Conventional Loans up to $3m - call for details. VanDyk Mortgage has been making FHA loans since 1987. We are a HUD recognized Full Eagle FHA DE underwriter and FHA Direct Lender. We are also a VA Lender and VA Jumbo Lender.
We proudly offer a full array of Government, Conventional, and Jumbo loan Options including FHA, VA, USDA, FHA Jumbo, VA Jumbo, VA Refinance, Conventional, Jumbo, VA Condo loans, FHA 2-4 Unit Loans, VA 2-4 Unit Loans, FHA 203K Rehab Loans, 5% down Conventional loans, Conventional Condo's OK to 95%, 95% conventional purchase with ZERO Monthly PMI, and more.
Veterans: We are able to help Veterans with a new home purchase with a VA Loan or VA Jumbo Loan as soon as 2 years after Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, or Short Sale (even sooner if Short Sale involved no late payments). Call Today - get back into homeownership!
--> VA Loan Limits for 2018. Learn More - Up to $679,650 with zero money down VA Jumbo Loan
--> VA Loans over the County VA Loan Limit - yes, we allow this: Read more detail on how to get a VA Loan Over your County VA Loan Limit here VA Loans up to $1.5M!
We serve the entire state of California including: Anaheim, Antioch, Bakersfield, Brentwood, Burbank, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Corona, Coronado, Downtown San Diego, Encinitas, Escondido, Fallbrook, Fremont, Fresno, Hermosa Beach, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Marina Del Rey, Menifee, Monterey, Murrieta, Oakland, Oakley, Oceanside, Ontario, Pasadena , Poway, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Marcos, San Mateo, Santa Ana, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Temecula, Torrance, Ventura, Vista, and all other CA Cities and areas.
We now serve the entire state of Virginia including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, and all other Virginia Cities, Towns and Counties.
We also serve the entire state of Washington including: Auburn, Bellevue, Bellingham, Bonney Lake, Bothell, Bremerton, Des Moines, Edmonds, Everett, Federal Way, Ferndale, Issaquah, Kent, Kirkland, Lacey, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Mercer Island, Mill Creek, Monroe, Montlake Terrace, Mt Vernon, Mukilteo, Olympia, Puyallup, Redmond, Renton, Seatac, Seattle, Silver Lake, Snohomish, Spokane, Sumner, Tacoma, Tumwater, Vancouver, Wenatchee, Woodinville, Yakima and all other WA cities and towns.
All information is subject to change without notice.
Residentional Mortgage Lender registered by the VA Department of Business Oversight
Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee #39449
VanDyk Mortgage is a private company specializing in FHA & VA financing, VanDyk Mortgage Corp is not a government agency. Corp 2449 Camelot Ct SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Copyright © 2018 VanDyk Mortgage
Branch address 310 Via Vera Cruz, ste 210 & 211, San Marcos, CA 92078 760-752-4480 direct
NMLS ID: 3035 - VanDyk Mortgage Corp NMLS ID 220268
Brian Skaar - Loan Originator / Branch Manager
NY Disclosure: Website authorization has not been approved by teh New York State Department of Financial Services. Until this website is authorized, no mortgage loan applications for properties located in New York will be accepted through this site.