Los Angeles VA Loans and FHA Home Mortgage Loan info for 2014 - California VA Lender & FHA Lender
VanDyk Mortgage is your source for VA Loans and FHA Loans in Los Angeles. We have been making FHA, VA, Conforming, and Jumbo loans since 1987. VanDyk Mortgage is a Direct Lender. We offer many loan programs for Los Angeles Homebuyers and Los Angeles Homeowners to Purchase and refinance homes.
- FHA & FHA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- VA & VA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- Conforming & Conforming Jumbo (aka High Balance or Super Conforming)
- Jumbo Loans to $3m
Los Angeles FHA Loans are available up to $625,500 with just 3.5% down payment. The FHA 2014 Loan Limit for Los Angeles is $625,500 for single family homes and condo's. Los Angeles FHA Loans that are over $417K up to $625,500 are called FHA Jumbo or FHA High Balance loans.
Los Angeles VA Loans are available up to $687,500 with zero down payment. The Los Angeles VA Loan Limit for 2014 is $687K. However, Veterans are not limited to the Los Angeles county Loan limit for our VA Loans. We also offer VA Jumbo Loans up to $1.5 Million with the appropriate downpayment or equity to reach the VA Guarantee requirements of 25%. Here is one of our posts on how you can get a VanDyk VA Home loan over the County Loan limit: VA Loan over your county limit.
Los Angeles Conforming Loans are available up to $625,500. The Los Angeles Conforming Jumbo Loans (aka Conforming High Balance, those over $417,000 and up to $625,500) require a minimum of 10% downpayment or equity. Los Angeles
Home Loan information for Los Angeles
FHA Home loans in Los Angeles, California:
- FHA Home Loans require just 3.5% downpayment
- FHA Jumbo Loans up to $625,500 (aka FHA High Balance)
- The $625,500 FHA Loan Limit is the base loan amount - the Los Angeles FHA Loan Limit of $625,500 does not have to include the UFMIP (FHA's Upfront Mortgage Insurance Premium, which is usually financed into your loan amount)
- The Seller can pay up to 6% of your closing and settlement costs.
- Minimum score for most FHA Home Loans is just 620, even on FHA High balance or FHA Jumbo.
- Qualify as soon as 2 years after Bankruptcy discharge, or 3 years after Foreclosure - call for details
- You can receive a gift of funds for your Downpayment and closing costs from Family
- FHA Condominium requirements include at least a 51% owner occupancy ratio, no outstanding lawsuits against the Homeowners Association - call for details.
- FHA Loans allow non-occupying co-borrowers such as parents and siblings.
VA Home Loans in Los Angeles, California:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans can both qualify
- 100% financing up to $687,500
- A $788k Los Angeles Home Purchase would only require a $25,000 downpayment (3.173%) - not including the VA Funding Fee
- VA Loans require no Monthly Mortgage Insurance (no pmi or mip)
- VA Loans do require a VAFF (VA Funding Fee), which is usually financed
- Veterans with a 10% or higher VA disability pay no VA Funding fee
- Sellers can pay up to 4% of the VA Buyers closing costs
- Qualify as soon as 2 years after Bankruptcy discharge, 2 years after Foreclosure, 2 years after short sale, or if all mortgage payments were made on-time prior to the short sale - no waiting period - call for details to see if you might quailify now
- VA Loans are available to purchase or refinance Condominiums. Here is more information on VA Condo Loans for Los Angeles
Conforming Home Loans in Los Angeles, California:
- Available up to $625,500 with the Conforming High Balance (aka conforming Jumbo)
- Los Angeles Conforming loans available up to $417,000
- Now available – NO Monthly PMI Loans up to $417K with 5% downpayment
- Conforming Jumbo Loans over $417K require a minimum of 10% downpayment or up to 90% LTV
- Allow for Condominiums, Second Homes, and Investment properties
- Call for details on Fico score requirements, downpayment requirements, etc
- HARP now available with fewer restrictions to help underwater Homeowners refinance at today’s great rates.
- Vandyk Mortgage allows you have up to 10 financed properties
Now available - 80/10 combo's for a total of up to $750K. This is a great alternative to PMI, and let's you put down 10% on purchases up to $833K in LA (vs the 20% threshold for most Jumbo Loans).
We offer Jumbo Conventional Loans up to $3m - call for details. Please visit our post on Conforming vs Conventional to help explain the difference between these two terms, they are often misused in the media and web. VanDyk Mortgage has been making FHA loans since 1987. We are a HUD recognized Full Eagle FHA DE underwriter and FHA Direct Lender. We are also a VA Lender and VA Jumbo Lender.
We proudly offer a full array of Government, Conventional, and Jumbo loan Options including FHA, VA, USDA, FHA Jumbo, VA Jumbo, VA Refinance, Conventional, Jumbo, VA Condo loans, FHA 2-4 Unit Loans, VA 2-4 Unit Loans, FHA 203K Rehab Loans, 5% down Conventional loans, Conventional Condo's OK to 95%, 95% conventional purchase with ZERO Monthly PMI, and more.
Veterans: We are able to help Veterans with a new home purchase with a VA Loan or VA Jumbo Loan as soon as 2 years after Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, or Short Sale (even sooner if Short Sale involved no late payments). Call Today - get back into homeownership!
--> VA Loan Limits for 2016. Learn More - Up to $625,500 with zero money down VA Jumbo Loan
--> VA Loans over the County VA Loan Limit - yes, we allow this: Read more detail on how to get a VA Loan Over your County VA Loan Limit here VA Loans up to $1.5M!
We serve the entire state of California including: Anaheim, Antioch, Bakersfield, Brentwood, Burbank, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Corona, Coronado, Downtown San Diego, Encinitas, Escondido, Fallbrook, Fremont, Fresno, Hermosa Beach, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Marina Del Rey, Menifee, Monterey, Murrieta, Oakland, Oakley, Oceanside, Ontario, Pasadena , Poway, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Marcos, San Mateo, Santa Ana, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Temecula, Torrance, Ventura, Vista, and all other CA Cities and areas.
We now serve the entire state of Virginia including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, and all other Virginia Cities, Towns and Counties.
We also serve the entire state of Washington including: Auburn, Bellevue, Bellingham, Bonney Lake, Bothell, Bremerton, Des Moines, Edmonds, Everett, Federal Way, Ferndale, Issaquah, Kent, Kirkland, Lacey, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Mercer Island, Mill Creek, Monroe, Montlake Terrace, Mt Vernon, Mukilteo, Olympia, Puyallup, Redmond, Renton, Seatac, Seattle, Silver Lake, Snohomish, Spokane, Sumner, Tacoma, Tumwater, Vancouver, Wenatchee, Woodinville, Yakima and all other WA cities and towns.
All information is subject to change without notice.
Residentional Mortgage Lender registered by the VA Department of Business Oversight
Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee #39449
VanDyk Mortgage is a private company specializing in FHA & VA financing, VanDyk Mortgage Corp is not a government agency. Corp 2449 Camelot Ct SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Branch address 310 Via Vera Cruz, ste 210 & 211, San Marcos, CA 92078 760-752-4480 direct
NMLS ID: 3035 - VanDyk Mortgage Corp NMLS ID 220268
Brian Skaar - Loan Originator / Branch Manager
NY Disclosure: Website authorization has not been approved by teh New York State Department of Financial Services. Until this website is authorized, no mortgage loan applications for properties located in New York will be accepted through this site.