Using your VA Home Loan Benefit in Orange County, part 1 - Purchase a home
The VA Home Loan benefit is a great opportunity for Orange County Veterans and Active Duty Military to purchase an OC home or condo. We thought it would be a good idea to quickly review the benefits of VA Loans, and a few ways to use them to your benefit.
VA Loans require zero downpayment up to $700,000 in Orange County.
- VA Loans - zero downpayment required up to $417,000
- VA Jumbo Loans - zero downpayment required up to $700,000 in LA (aka VA High Balance)
- VA Jumbo Loans up to $1.5M (with downpayment)
Orange County VA Loans are available up to $700,000 with zero downpayment required. The Orange County VA Loan Limit in 2011 is $700,000. However,Veterans are not limited to the Orange County Loan limit of $700,000 for VA Loans. We offer VA Jumbo Loans up to $1.5 Million with the appropriate downpayment or equity to reach the VA Guarantee requirements of 25% of the loan amount. Here is one of our posts on how you can get a VanDyk Mortgage VA Loan over your county limit.
Here are a few ways to use your VA home loan Benefit in Orange County to purchase a home:
- VA Loan to Purchase a single family home up to $417K with zero downpayment and no MI
- VA Jumbo Loan to Purchase a home in Orange County up to $700,000 with zero downpayment and no MI
- VA Loan to purchase a Condo in Orange County - up to $417K with zero downpayment or MI
- VA Jumbo Loan to purchase a Condo in Orange County - up to $700,000 with zero downpayment and no MI required.
- VA Jumbo Loan to purchase a $750,000 home in Orange County with just a $12,500 downpayment required (1.67%)
- VA Jumbo loan to purchase a $900,000 home with just $50,000 (5.56%) downpayment in Orange County CA
- VA Jumbo loan to purchase a $1.1M Orange County home with just $100,000 (9.09%) downpayment and no MI (mortgage insurance)
VA Jumbo Loan rates are currently at the lowest 30 year fixed rates on Record (call for actual rates, they will shock you). VA Jumbo's are available up to $1.5M in Orange County with a suitable combination of Equity and guarantee. Check out some actual VA Jumbo Loan Purchase scenario's here.
VA Home Loan info for Orange County, California:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans can both qualify
- 100% financing up to $700,000
- Available up to $1.5M with suitable downpayment/Equity in home
- VA Loans require no Mortgage Insurance
- VA Loans do require a VAFF (VA Funding Fee), which is usually financed
- Veterans with a 10% or higher VA disability pay no VA Funding fee
- VA Loans are not just for first time homebuyers
- VA Jumbo Loans are offered at competitive rates that will surprise you, in a good way.
- Sellers can pay up to 4% of the VA Buyers closing costs
- VA Loans can be used to purchase VA Approved Condominiums with zero down
VanDyk is your source for VA backed Condo loans. We also do not have a waiting period for "flips". This is often called the Flip Rule or VA Flip Rule. VanDyk does not require the seller of a property to wait 90 days before allowing a VA buyer to purchase the property, only 1 day.
VanDyk Mortgage is a Proud VA Direct Lender. VanDyk Mortgage has been making FHA & VA loans since 1987. We are a HUD recognized Full Eagle FHA DE underwriter and FHA Direct Lender. Go with the Government Loan Pros, go with VanDyk. Visit us at http://www.vandykfunding.com/ or call Brian Skaar direct at 760-752-4480 for help with your VA or FHA loan.
Go with the Government Loan Pros, go with VanDyk. Visit us at www.vandykfunding.com or call Brian Skaar direct at 866-900-2342 for help with your VA loan. We serve the entire state of California plus Washington state, including: California,Southern California, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Pasadena, Brea, Diamond, Long beach, Huntington beach, Irvine, Costa Mesa, Hollywood, North Hollywood, San Mateo, Ventura, Riverside, Oakland, Fremont, Sunnyvale, Santa maria, Oceanside, Vista, Escondido, Los Angeles, Murrieta, Temecula, Corona, Riverside, Rancho Bernardo, Poway, San Marcos, Carmel, Monterey, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, and all areas in between.
Check out part two of our series: how to use your VA benefit to Refinance in Orange County
We proudly offer a full array of Government, Conventional, and Jumbo loan Options including FHA, VA, USDA, FHA Jumbo, VA Jumbo, VA Refinance, Conventional, Jumbo, VA Condo loans, FHA 2-4 Unit Loans, VA 2-4 Unit Loans, FHA 203K Rehab Loans, 5% down Conventional loans, Conventional Condo's OK to 95%, 95% conventional purchase with ZERO Monthly PMI, and more.
Veterans: We are able to help Veterans with a new home purchase with a VA Loan or VA Jumbo Loan as soon as 2 years after Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, or Short Sale (even sooner if Short Sale involved no late payments). Call Today - get back into homeownership!
--> VA Loan Limits for 2018. Learn More - Up to $679,650 with zero money down VA Jumbo Loan
--> VA Loans over the County VA Loan Limit - yes, we allow this: Read more detail on how to get a VA Loan Over your County VA Loan Limit here VA Loans up to $1.5M!
We serve the entire state of California including: Anaheim, Antioch, Bakersfield, Brentwood, Burbank, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Corona, Coronado, Downtown San Diego, Encinitas, Escondido, Fallbrook, Fremont, Fresno, Hermosa Beach, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Marina Del Rey, Menifee, Monterey, Murrieta, Oakland, Oakley, Oceanside, Ontario, Pasadena , Poway, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Marcos, San Mateo, Santa Ana, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Temecula, Torrance, Ventura, Vista, and all other CA Cities and areas.
We now serve the entire state of Virginia including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, and all other Virginia Cities, Towns and Counties.
We also serve the entire state of Washington including: Auburn, Bellevue, Bellingham, Bonney Lake, Bothell, Bremerton, Des Moines, Edmonds, Everett, Federal Way, Ferndale, Issaquah, Kent, Kirkland, Lacey, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Mercer Island, Mill Creek, Monroe, Montlake Terrace, Mt Vernon, Mukilteo, Olympia, Puyallup, Redmond, Renton, Seatac, Seattle, Silver Lake, Snohomish, Spokane, Sumner, Tacoma, Tumwater, Vancouver, Wenatchee, Woodinville, Yakima and all other WA cities and towns.
All information is subject to change without notice.
Residentional Mortgage Lender registered by the VA Department of Business Oversight
Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee #39449
VanDyk Mortgage is a private company specializing in FHA & VA financing, VanDyk Mortgage Corp is not a government agency. Corp 2449 Camelot Ct SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
copyright 2018 VanDyk Mortgage Corp
Branch address 310 Via Vera Cruz, ste 210 & 211, San Marcos, CA 92078 760-752-4480 direct
NMLS ID: 3035 - VanDyk Mortgage Corp NMLS ID 220268
Brian Skaar - Loan Originator / Branch Manager
NY Disclosure: Website authorization has not been approved by teh New York State Department of Financial Services. Until this website is authorized, no mortgage loan applications for properties located in New York will be accepted through this site.